Finding a suitable binary options broker is the first step towards making profits trading binary options. After reading various reviews and listening to various advice, you have finally decided to sign up on Expertoption. Expertoption is one of the biggest binary options brokers today. It boasts of over 8.5 million subscribers since 2015. That is no small feat considering it is still fairly new. It only means there is something that Expertoption is doing right. You are now wondering how do you open and register for an Expertoption trading account.
This is a detailed explanation of how you acquire a trading account on Expertoption. We seek to set you up and get you ready for trading on Expertoption. This guide will give you step by step instructions on how to get an account on expert option. We hope you can get your ideal trading account on Expertoption.
Before we get to any steps of opening an account with Expertoption, we need to look at the eligibility criteria.
1) First Expertoption can only admit persons from eligible countries. You can find the list of eligible countries on Expertoption website. Below is a photo showing the countries whose residents are not eligible to sign up on Expertoption.
2) You need to be of legal age to trade on Expertoption. The age might differ depending on the laws of different countries.
3) You need to read and understand and consent to their terms of service. Your interaction with them will be taken as consent to the said terms of service.
Once you have determined you are eligible for a trading account, you can go ahead to the registration process. However, before you get to the registration you might want to try it out with a demo account. Expertoption offers a demo account that is separate from the real accounts. When done, or if you find no need to engage on the demo account, you can now sign up for a real trading account. Expertoption offers five types of real accounts. They are listed below.
- Basic – This account requires a minimum deposit of $50.
- Silver – The minimum deposit requires for this account is $500.
- Gold – The minimum deposit for this account is $2500.
- Platinum – This account requires a minimum deposit of $5000.
- Exclusive – this account is given through a referral program
The registration process is similar for all the accounts. Each account has its own perks. The accounts with higher deposits have more privileges. To register for a real account, click on the “Real Account” icon on the top right of your screen. It will prompt you to enter your registration details. Accept the terms and conditions and then click on Okay. The account will not be ready to start trading though. You need to activate it by verifying the email sent to your email’s inbox.
The next step is to verify your identity. Depending on your country of residence Expertoption may ask you for various documents to verify your identity. They might ask you for the following items;
- ID card with personal details
- A photo of you holding the ID card
- A valid passport
- A utility bill
- A bank statement
Once you have verified your identity, only one step remains. You need to deposit your startup funds. The money you deposit will determine the kind of account you get. As indicated above, you cannot deposit anything less than $50. The more you deposit the more privileges you get on the account. You should now be able to get a trading account on Expertoption if you are eligible for one.
- Binary Options Brokers Pros & Cons Comparison
- What are Binary Options? How to Trade on Binary Options? Complete Guide
- Regulated Binary Options Brokers
- Trade Binary Options Successfully: Complete Guide
- Is It Possible to Make Millions While Trading Binary Options?
- EmpireOption Review
- ExpertOption Review
- HighLow Review
- OlympTrade Review
- EmpireOption vs 24option
- Expert Option vs Olymp Trade
- IQ Option vs EmpireOption
- IQ Option vs Expert Option
- IQ Option vs Olymp Trade
- ExpertOption Withdrawals Guide